Plan for the long run and earn competitive rates with savings accounts from Hibernia.
Consistent saving and investing should be a part of any long-term financial plan. Keep your business' hard-earned income safe and secure while earning consistently competitive rates on any one of Hibernia's business savings accounts.
Check out your options below and then contact us or come by to start saving today.
Hibernia offers the lowest opening deposit and minimum balance requirements around. Let your savings grow while having easy access to funds when you need them.
- FREE online banking, mobile banking and e-statements
- Earn a competitive interest rate with interest compounding quarterly
- Minimum opening deposit: $100
- Monthly service charge: $5 quarterly if balance is below $100
- Check Writing/Withdrawals: unlimited in-person/ATM withdrawals; 6 third-party debit transactions per month such as by check or Internet transfer
- Transaction fees: N/A
- Earns interest: yes
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Whether balancing your business’ investment portfolio or saving cash for short-term necessities, CDs are historically one of the safest to ways to save. Along with your other Hibernia accounts, your funds are FDIC insured.
CDARS® – Multi-Million Dollar FDIC Insurance on CD Investments
CDARS® is the most convenient way to enjoy access to full FDIC insurance on deposits of up to $50 million. With CDARS, you sign one agreement with Hibernia, earn one interest rate, and receive one regular statement. It's that easy.
To learn more, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at (504) 522-3203 or visit www.cdars.com.
- One FDIC bank
- One rate
- One statement
- Full insurance
- No hidden fees
- No collateralization
- A wide variety of maturities
- Community involvement
Call a Hibernia banker today at (504) 522-3203 or visit one of our locations to open an account or for further information about applicable fees and conditions.