Hibernia offers a number of products and services that complement any of our deposit products.
Remote Electronic Deposit Capture
Hibernia makes business banking a breeze with this handy tool.
- Deposit checks without leaving your office.
- Improve cash flow.
- Extend deposit times.
- Gain faster access to information.
How it works:
- Using a scanner, you scan each check.
- The system checks the readability of the item.
- The system verifies the deposit amount and transmits to the bank.
- Funds are credited to your account.
- The scanned check images are available for you to review online.
Call us at (504) 522-3203 for more details.
Business VISA® Credit Card
Hibernia offers a credit card to businesses with outstanding features:
Corporate Cash Management Services
Hibernia makes managing the financial aspects of your company less time consuming so you can spend your time on managing the operation of your company. We offer the following services to our commercial customers:
- Merchant Services – Credit Card Processing
- Remote Electronic Deposit Capture
- Wire Transfers
- Sweep Accounts
- Account Analysis Services
- ACH Origination
- CDARS® – Multi-Million Dollar FDIC Insurance on CD Investments
Health Savings Account Services
To offset ever-rising health care costs, more and more companies are using high-deductible health insurance policies coupled with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Hibernia can work with your business' Human Resources department to assist with enrollment contributions, HSA checks and debit cards. We are also available to your individual account holders to answer any questions they may have regarding their accounts.
Hibernia offers automatic sweep arrangements for checking accounts, money market accounts and lines of credit giving you the ability to make the most efficient use of your cash.
High Balance Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) Service
Through ICS, Hibernia can offer FDIC insurance coverage for all of your business funds. Funds will be swept from a transaction account at Hibernia into interest-bearing MMDA at multiple banks. The funds will then be made available for to cover your financial needs when requested while providing full FDIC insurance coverage for amounts in excess of $250,000.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about these tools and services, please call (504) 522-3203.